Last Updated: April 14th, 2021
- Updated all logic to handle arena and guild tower changes from max level 10 to 20 by Com2us.
- Added web service integration point for Labyrinth for future SWGT enhancements.
- Fixed siege contribution point colorization issue on siege summary.
- Please update your SWGT plugin to the latest version on GitHub.
- Added new siege battle hourly win rate % graphs to siege battle screen.
- Added battle log detail table to siege battle screen.
- Updated SWGT plugin setup screen to explain new Siege defense placement data pull workflows.
- Updated Siege Battle defense placement statistics to handle both simple and detailed data pulling automatically.
- Updated speed tick calculations to better handle swift sets. Special thanks to Itchyy, Scol, ArchmageGromph and OnlyZans helping to get it all right.
- Completely rewrote user setup screen for smoother workflow.
- Added NAT3 and NAT2 to player analytics (evolved to 5 star or better).
- Changed siege calculators to better handle over 250 hours to win better.
- Added new filter to siege summary report to restrict the results to only "current" guild members. Players who have left the guild will not be included.
- Added new options to site setup to allow for requiring email address, discord ID, line chat ID and/or whatsapp ID for recruitment applications.
- Added "Additional Guild" as a rune/artifact graphing filter option to allow guild leaders to compare player runes/artifacts vs another authorized guild.
- Changed homepage to only show top 120 searched defenses without a defense/counter added.
- Streamlined pending 3MDC approvals workflow. You can now approve defenses, counters and strategy all from one page all with one click. Or if you want to see more details, click the cog icon and view all of the details, make changes, and more.
- Fixed issue where nicknames were causing errors while trying to submit 3 monster defense counters.
- Split out settings for automatic creation of counters to guild war and siege.
- Added attribute as a possible artifact filter.
- Added ability for site admins to enable/disable player winning 3MDC battle logs to automatically create approved counters in site setup.
- Added ability for site admins to disable automatic counter adding from 3MDC battle plugin on user setup.
- Changed 3MDC counters to no longer have notes. All notes have been moved to strategy for smoother workflow.
- Added a new feature "Speed Tick Bracket Calculator" under the tools menu. More precisely tune your units to specific speed tick brackets to more efficiently distribute stats, predict turn order, and optimize play!
- Added functionality to allow specific siege battles to be excluded from siege summary.
- Added siege tournament calculator.
- Added a new grid view to 3MDC search results.
- Added siege offense time trending to guild member page.
- Added a new feature "My likes and dislikes" under the 3MDC feature where you can now see all of the counters you have liked or disliked.
- Added siege offense performance and missing trending to guild member page.
- Workflow enhancements to allow guild member notes to be add/edited/deleted.
- Rebuilt guild member page for performance reasons.
- Added filter criteria to guild member siege tabs.
- Added 2 new statistics reports for where 2 use (last 7 days and all-time).
- Added Asia server to siege and guild wars leaderboards.
- Added a new feature "Leaderboards" for Guild Wars and Siege. This information is automatically updated by SWGT plugin users around the world and is currently available for Global and Europe servers.
- Added a new feature "Guild Battle Notes" located under the "Guild Menu". Currently, in a specific siege battle, you can add notes for specific guilds.
- Added new functionality for guild leaders to configure their own guild's coloring ranges to override site setup.
- Added new functionality to color guild war win rates and contribution points. This can be configured at a guild level or site setup level.
- Changed 3MDC sorting to better handle likes and dislikes.
- Fixing bug with 4* siege defense placement filter.
- Added new siege hourly attack breakdown graph in siege battle detail screen.
- Changed user setup screen to show max 1000 users instead of 100.
- Added paging, search, etc. to user setup list screen.
- Added battle type to 3MDC Battle Logs Search.
- Changed 3MDC to break out siege vs guild war vs total win rates for 3MDC battle logs.
- NEW! 3MDCLogger plugin to allow automatic guild war and siege battle logging to the public 3MDC site. More details can be found on the public site notification.
- SWGTLogger plugin has been updated to automatically log guild war and siege battles. If setting is enabled, automatically create defenses and counters with analytics on subscriber private sites. Please update the SWGTLogger plugin to the latest version to get these new features!
- NEW! Added a new 3MDC Battle Logs feature. This feature allows you to search 3MDC battle logs by date range, player, guild and more!
- Complete reworking of 3MDC public site menu, notifications and "premium features" page (formerly "about").
- Reworked web service player API update logic to better handle "last updated".
- Enhanced accepting recruitment applications to allow for accepting, accepting and creating a new user and accepting and updating existing user.
- Enhanced site setup feature to better detect special characters for recruitment messages.
- Added logic to add 100% missed offensive siege attacks to siege offense tab on the guild member screen.
- Added Guild War offense +6 violation detection.
- Enhanced SWGT setup with SWEX page to include step pictures for better clarity.
- Enhanced guild member account analytics screen to include new siege planner map defenses.
- Enhanced recruitment application screen to include new siege planner map defenses.
- Added last attack to siege dashboard tile if battle is in progress.
- NEW! Added a new siege calculator. This feature allows you to calculate winners and time remaining based on current score and towers.
- Changed upload Character JSON to only allow new files and block past dated files if the system has a newer date.
- Changed all siege pages to better reflect and detect 100% missing player offense.
- Added a new site setup feature that allows guild leaders to be email notified when a new recruitment application is submitted.
- Changed rune and artifact graph tooltips to automatically sort by value instead of player name.
- Bug/Fixed rune efficiency calculation for flat main stat slot 2/4/6.
- Updated artifact and rune graphs to allow for toggling show/hide all.
- Changed rune and artifact graphs to have a modal filter instead of dropdown boxes at the top of each graph, for future expansion.
- Added "history" to rune and artifact graphs.
- Adding glory towers and guild flags to JSON import.
- Adding glory towers and guild flags to guild member analytics tab.
- Adding glory towers and guild flags to recruitment application review.
- Added new site setup option to allow recruitment applications to be viewable by guild members by default.
- Added reCAPTCHA to public facing recruitment application.
- Added ability for SWGT guild leaders to change recruitment application "applied to guild".
- Added ability for super admin to "accept" recruitment applications.
Accepting a recruitment application will create a new user account for the recruit,
transfer character JSON and grant a 7-day immunity from the automatic player JSON deleting.
- Added WhatsApp ID to recruitment applications.
- Added recruitment application notes.
- Added workflow to allow guild leaders to toggle specific recruitment applications to be visable by guild members.
- Added green star next to email, discord ID and line ID on recruitment application screen.
- Changed "edit" user to hide email address for user privacy.
- Changed recruitment review screen to default all graphs to the same guild the player applied to.
- Added ability for subscriber sites to enable guild recruitment message on public SWGT/3MDC site.
- Added recruitment message and list to public SWGT/3MDC site.
- Added "Plan Name" to Siege Planner.
- Added "Plan Name" to Siege Tournament Planner.
- Added a new toggle on guild member page for guild leaders to toggle to exclude the specific guild member from guild rune/artifact averages.
- Changed recruitment application guild leader view to show player name on graphs.
- Added new feature for guild leaders, guild rune analysis. This feature allows guild leaders to see all guild member rune efficiency on a single graph.
- Added new feature for guild leaders, guild artifact analysis. This feature allows guild leaders to see all guild member artifact efficiency on a single graph.
- Added new feature "monster search", located under the guild menu. This new feature allows guild leaders to search for up to 5 monsters from available imported character json information.
- Added new site setup parameter for setting the default number of runes on all rune efficiency graphs.
- Added new site setup parameter for setting the default number of artifacts on all artifact efficiency graphs.
- Added new site setup parameter to allow setting whether filtering by rune slot is allowed on all rune efficiency graphs.
- Added logic to allow players to decide not to import their monsters while importing Character JSON or VisitFriend JSON.
- Added Cairos Dungeon Giants, Dragons and Necro to rune efficiency graphs.
- Added new site setup parameter to automatically delete character JSON imports if a guild member has no activity in guild wars or siege (Default is 30 days).
- Added new site setup parameter to enable/disable guild members from seeing each other's character JSON data (default disabled).
- Enhanced web services for SWGT plugin to allow for Character JSON to be sent automatically.
- Changed siege homepage tile to just show date no time.
- Changed homepage tile for recent player notes to have less spacing.
- Enabled new toggle on 3 monster defense overview maintenance to pin defense to homepage trending tile.
- Added pinned 3 monster defenses to homepage trending tile.
- Added ability to add recent placements on siege tournament planner map.
- Added ability to copy siege tournament planner map to another map position.
- Added ability to clear siege tournament planner map tower.
- Added ability to give defenses nicknames for faster searches (ex: KVS, KBO, etc.) if a nickname exists.
- Fixed bug where siege notes was not showing the guild name properly.
- Added Character JSON upload support for artifacts.
- Added Friend Visit JSON upload support for artifacts.
- Added artifact graphs to account analytics.
- Added artifact graph settings in site setup.
- Added artifact graphs to recruitment application review.
- Added new site setup option to remind players after X number of days they need to update their character JSON file. The default is 90 days.
- Added a new tile on homepage for all SWGT authorized players. In this tile will say when they last uploaded, how many units/runes/artifacts they have, as well as remind them when they need to update their JSON file based on site setup.
- NEW! Added ability to compare player runes vs guild averages. Give users access (on user setup screen) to their player profile to maintain their own JSON files.
- NEW! Added new module for guild recruiting. Compare potential recruits vs guild runes to see if they are a good fit, view what NAT5 and NAT4 monsters they have built and MORE! Visit your site setup menu to enable.
- Added the number of attacks remaining in siege battles based on 10 attacks per player.
- Enhanced the three monster defense search result to show guild specific (and non-guild specific) notes.
- Added the ability to add notes to siege battles at a general level or for a specific guild.
This will be used later to tie into a guild note summary report.
- Added "Time to 20,000" for siege battles that are still in progress.
- Added "guild" to 3 monster defense counter strategy.
- Added a new "notes" tab to 3 monster defense maintenance screen.
- Consolidated Siege offense and defense menu options into single battle menu options.
- Enhanced siege weekly summary report to be significantly more detailed similar to siege summary.
Changed siege defense placement performance to allow hiding of monster images.
- Platform wide revamp of all siege statistics and data tables. Added new performance metrics to siege summary report.
- Added the ability to manually sort 3 monster defense counters.
- Added 4*/5* as a filter to siege defense placements in siege summary and siege defense screens.
- Added new functionality to allow SWGT admins to configure the default colorization for siege chart data.
- Added import siege planner base from recent.
- Added clear siege planner base function.
- Added player name while viewing siege planner player build.
Upgraded siege planner map which allows guild members say what comps they are building based on the map itself.
Guild members can leave notes on how they plan to build the comp, speed tuned, runes, etc.
This will let you know how many of each comp your guild members plan to build quickly and easily.
Added new Street Fighter monsters with images to database. Thank you SWARfarm for the update!
NEW! Added ability for admins to configure their own private site. Added the ability for sites to enable member registration (with approvals). Added ability for private sites to search the public 3MDC database from their private sites. Modified user setup screen to allow for authorizing guilds from the user setup screen to save a step.
NEW! Announcing the new siege tournament planner map tool alpha v1.
NEW! Added the ability to add strategies to counter with upvoting. A good counter is not only 3 monsters, but planning and strategies!
For SWGT customers I have two bug/fixes. The first one now shows siege players if they were in the siege but did not participate (siege summary report). The second fix is regarding the grouping of siege defense placements on siege summary report. There was a condition where the grouping would be lost when sorting by W/L/%.
I have added a new siege special date feature in the siege summary report to handle siege seasons and tournaments.
Fixed an issue with Homunculus not all being listed in monster dropdowns.
Bug fixes and tweaks.
Added a new feature next week that will show popular searched comps MISSING counters. We have over 2400 of them right now.
Bug fixes and tweaks.
I have added the ability to import siege insights data so that you backfill your view historical data.
I have streamlined a bunch of backend processes to work faster and use a new in-memory cache for monster info for better query performance.
Adds the SWGT menu to the 3MDC sections. Also rearranged all of the menu options into a more logical layout.
Added new String and Art Master monsters with images to database. Thank you SWARfarm for the update!
Based on all of your feedback in DM and other methods, I've squashed some bugs as well as rolled out a Patreon page. Thank you to everyone for all of your feedback and continued support!
Initial Patreon launch!